After our last post on the 5th Congressional District delegates, I just received a call from the Erie County GOP. When asked about the 3rd Congressional District, which is represented by Mike Kelly, they told me they only had information on Louis Aliota and Robert Yates which agrees with the list shown below. This is from a survey done by the Trib Live.
3rd District Republican Delegate Candidates
(UPDATED 4/26/2016 @7AM)
- Louis J. Aliota: Leaning Trump.
- Michael T. Baker: Uncommitted.
- Brian L. Ellis: Whoever wins his district, on at least the first convention ballot.
- Philip S. English: Uncommitted. Will “consult the results in my district” and be “strongly inclined to support the candidate most capable of winning the November election.”
- Jim Keffalas: Choice of Trump campaign as noted on Trump PA website
- Gale Measel: Whoever wins his district. Beyond that, describes himself as an “ABC” delegate candidate — “anyone but Clinton.”
- Michele Mustello: Uncommitted. Thinks “It is important the Pennsylvania delegation cast our votes together.”
- Carol Lynne Ryan: Choice of Trump campaign as noted on Trump PA website
- Daniel P. Vete: Choice of Trump campaign as noted on Trump PA website
- Robert J. Yates: Choice of Cruz campaign as noted on Cruz delegate list
Update: This article has been updated to reflect additional information supplied by the delegate candidate, Jim Keffalas. Thanks, Jim.
There is no information for Daryl Metcalfe.
Well, Erie County, there you have it, all of the information we could find on the Republican convention delegates from the 3rd and 5th congressional districts. Please take note before casting your vote.